IPBO complies with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation.
At certain points on our website, IPBO may ask you to provide personal information such as contact information. It is completely optional for you to do so. IPBO will also ask your explicit consent for storing this information for the purpose of keeping you informed (via e-mail or regular) about new and future campaigns, initiatives, activities and events. Your data will only serve these functions and will under no circumstances be transferred to third parties, unless you give your explicit permission.
Your personal data will be managed by IPBO and kept strictly confidential. In the event of us intending to use your data for newly defined purposes, we will ask your explicit consent.
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation, you have the following rights:
1. The right to view your personal data that are being stored by IPBO.
2. The right to correct the personal data that are being stored at IPBO.
3. The right to be forgotten. But please note that IPBO cannot delete your personal data if the storage and use of these data is required by law or is necessary in the context of a contract.
4. The right to object to processing.
5. The right to transfer of your personal data on your request to a third party.
Please do not hesitate to contact us by choosing one of the following four options:
Phone: +32 9 292 80 44
or by regular mail:
B – 9052 Ghent